Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Harpers Bazaar have their eye on: Caitlin Sanderson


 How long have you been modelling? 
For about 2 years while at school on the Sunshine Coast. 

How were you scouted? 
Initially through the Girlfriend Model Search. 

What’s the best thing about modelling? 
Travelling and meeting such creative people and taking on a character through my hairstyles, make-up and clothes. 

What’s the worst thing about modelling? 
Being away from home and facing rejection, of course. 

Best place you’ve seen or discovered so far? 
I'm yet to go overseas, but visiting Sydney really opened my eyes. It's a far cry from my hometown! 

What would you never be caught wearing? 
I prefer not to wear fur and on a superficial level I can't stand tiny, ripped, short-shorts! 

Dream shoot location? 
Outback Australia seems incredible and the Scottish Highlands too. Paris has been on my mind as well. 

What’s the most random thing in your bag right now? 
A lovely little flower I found on my way home from the beach. I forgot about it, so it's looking a bit sad now. 

What was the last thing you bought? 
Two comfy shirts from Tree of Life in Bondi and some yoga pants. 

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? 
I say "that's ridiculous" quite a bit, I think. 

Who is your celebrity crush? 
Matt Preston. I like a man who can cook! 

Strangest place you’ve ever shot? 
My own backyard. I could tell that the neighbours were watching through the fence ... 

Which talent would you most like to have? 
I would love to be able to write songs and poetry, and learn French or Japanese.