Monday, April 29, 2013

Catherine McNeil for Models.Com


'The triumphant return of Catherine McNeil is in full effect. Cat is back and better than ever with a fresh outlook, a renewed energy and of course the classic elegance with a twist that made fashion fall in love with her in the first place Experience the new era of McNeil in this stunning original Models.com series by Christian MacDonald and rest assured, the best is yet to come'.


How was this season for you?
This season was amazing for me. It was so nice to work with designers I haven’t seen in years.

You took a break for a moment, what did you do during that time?
Yes I did, I moved to London for a few years and did absolutely nothing. It was great!!!

What made you want to return to fashion?
To be honest, I got bored and missed it.

What was your initial success like – you skyrocketed to the top when you first came on the scene, but what was the experience like for you?
I do think I was too young to really appreciate what was going on around me but I’m very thankful to the people around me.

How does this renewed success feel?
I’m just really happy to still be working with amazing people every day

What are some things you’d like to do that you haven’t just yet -career wise or not.
Buy a house near the beach and live in it.

How do you find balance these days?
I don’t bring my work home and a healthy home life.

Tell us one thing about yourself people might find surprising.
I make really good guacamole…Or so I’ve been told!



Source: Models.Com
Photographer: Christian MacDonald
Stylist: Mary Fellowes