Friday, January 23, 2015

Samantha Harris for Oyster Beauty


Our incredible Samantha Harris looks absolutely flawless for Oyster Beauty's 'Beauty One-on-One'



I first started wearing make-up when…
 I was 13 and started modelling.

My signature scent is…
 Marc Jacobs Daisy.

My skincare saviour is…
 Moisturiser with sunscreen in it, religiously!

My favourite product ever is… 
Dry shampoo, instant volume for your hair.

My daily routine is…
 I try and take as much care of my skin as possible, so I cleanse and moisturise day and night.

I can't live without…
 Organic rose hip facial oil, I love natural products.



The ultimate beauty secret is…
 Making sure you have a great brow artist. Your eyebrows are so important they frame your entire face, avoid over-plucking ladies! Leave it to the professionals!

The biggest beauty mistake is... 
well there have been a few dodgy makeup jobs on shows I have done.

Who is your beauty icon? 
I have a girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence! Her makeup looks are always effortless and she looks amazing.

Lipgloss or lipstick? 
Lipgloss. 

True beauty… 
comes from within, if you have a beautiful heart and soul your natural beauty will shine from the inside out

Photography: Michelle Tran
Fashion: Ricky James Flynn
Hair and Make-up: Filomena Natoli